Memberships support quality arts programming to all residents and visitors of Northern Michigan. Memberships are vital in order to maintain a high standard of programs, performances, youth activities and special events. We appreciate your support.
- Benefactor: $2,000 and Above
- Guarantor: $1,000 to $1,999
- Sponsor: $400 to $999
- Patron: $200 to $399
- Sustaining: $75 to $199
- Supporting: $25 to $74
- Student: $15
- Business Honor Roll: $200 and Above
Contributions to The Cheboygan Area Arts are tax deductible. Please note – value of any goods received as benefits must be deducted from Membership contribution for tax purposes.
- The satisfaction of supporting the Arts Council’s Programs
- Eligibility to serve on Arts Council’s Board of Directors
- Name listed in all publications for donations of $25+.
- Listing as underwriter of performance of choice for donation of $2,000+
The Cheboygan Area Arts Council provides services throughout Cheboygan County and the greater Northern Michigan area. They include:
- Concert Series: high quality performances by outstanding professional artists from all over the world
- Opera House Management: the Arts Council manages all aspects of operations of The Opera House
- Classes. Dance runs concurrently with the school year, and dance camps are available in the summer.
- Arts-In-Education: includes Youth Art Show, Access to Arts (Elementary), Youth Theater Series, Missoula Children’s Theaters, and arts scholarships.
- Arts Festival: held at the Cheboygan Festival Square on the second Saturday of July each summer. This festival showcases artists from all over the Midwest, and is an adjudicated show offering cash prizes in both fine arts and high quality crafts.
For more information call Kathy at 231-627-5432 or email@example.com