For our Business Honor Roll Click Here.
Memberships support quality arts programming to all residents and visitors of Northern Michigan. Memberships are vital in order to maintain a high standard of programs, performances, youth activities and special events. We appreciate your support.
- Benefactor: $2,000 and Above
- Guarantor: $1,000 to $1,999
- Sponsor: $400 to $999
- Patron: $200 to $399
- Sustaining: $75 to $199
- Supporting: $25 to $74
- Student: $15
- Business Honor Roll: $200 and Above
Contributions to The Cheboygan Area Arts Council are tax deductible. Please note – value of any goods received as benefits must be deducted from Membership contribution for tax purposes.
- The satisfaction of supporting the Arts Council’s Programs
- Eligibility to serve on Arts Council’s Board of Directors
- Name listed in all publications for donations of $25+.
- Listing as underwriter of performance of choice for donation of $2,000+
The Cheboygan Area Arts Council provides services throughout Cheboygan County and the greater Northern Michigan area. They include:
- Concert Series: high quality performances by outstanding professional artists from all over the world
- Opera House Management: the Arts Council manages all aspects of operations of The Opera House
- Classes. Dance runs concurrently with the school year, and dance camps are available in the summer.
- Arts-In-Education: includes Youth Art Show, Access to Arts (Elementary), Youth Theater Series, Missoula Children’s Theaters, and arts scholarships.
- Arts Festival: held at the Cheboygan Festival Square on the second Saturday of July each summer. This festival showcases artists from all over the Midwest, and is an adjudicated show offering cash prizes in both fine arts and high quality crafts.
For more information contact Owen at 231-627-5432 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Honor Roll
Our Business Honor Roll is an excellent way to demonstrate your support for arts and culture in our community, and an effective way to promote your business to the many thousands of patrons who attend our events. There are several levels of support to choose from.
Your tax deductible donation comes with the following benefits:
Business Honor Roll $200 – $399
- Listing in all Opera House printed programs
- Listing on our website’s Business Honor Roll of supporters
- Listing in our monthly e-newsletters (over 1,500 addresses)
- Free private tour of the Opera House for your staff, family, and clients
- A window cling to display your support for the Opera House
Business Honor Roll $400-$999 – All of the previous level’s benefits plus:
- Your business logo included in all Opera House printed programs
- Five (5) complimentary tickets to an event of your choosing
- Invited to attend pre-show rehearsals and sound checks when available
Business Honor Roll $1000-$1999 – All of the previous level’s benefits plus:
- Your business will be listed as a Sponsor for one event of your choosing, and given prominence in posters, social media, programs, press releases, and acknowledgement from the stage for the event
- Ten (10) complimentary tickets to an event of your choosing
- Your business’ logo or design displayed on all e-tickets
Business Honor Roll $2000 and above – All of the previous level’s benefits plus:
- Use of the Opera House facility for your business’ private event (subject to availability)